Terms and conditions
RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE MOBILITY RESELLER DAYS
I. General Information
1. The provisions of these Rules of Participation in the “Mobility Reseller Days” shall be binding on all participants of the exhibition and the exposition, as well as conferences and events organised by MIT MEDIA Group spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [MIT MEDIA Group Limited Liability Company] with its registered office in Warsaw (02-495) at 27/29 Rakietników St. premises no. 10, entered in the National Court Register under KRS no. ………………………, tax identification number (NIP): 5222957764, hereinafter referred to as the Organiser.
2. The provisions of these Rules of Participation in the “Mobility Reseller Days” event are an integral part of the Application for Participation, and together they shall constitute the agreement for the rental of space and provision of additional services concluded between the respective parties.
3. The event is open to those companies whose activities and the offer presented are consistent with the subject matter and the industry scope of the event, unless the Organiser gives its consent for participation in the fair to companies whose offer is unrelated to the industry scope of the event.
II. Conditions of Participation
1. Application for Participation and rental of space.
1.1. Application for participation and rental of exhibition and conference space by the Exhibitor shall be possible after the Organiser has received a properly completed copy of Application for Participation form, provided by the Organiser and signed by a person authorised to represent the Company.
1.2. By signing the Application for Participation, the Exhibitor shall enter into a binding agreement between itself and the Organiser.
1.2.1. Payments for participation in the event have been defined in the Application for Participation and in Section VII of these Rules (Payment Terms).
1.2.2. In addition to the Application for Participation, the Exhibitor is required to provide a copy of its current excerpt from the commercial register (KRS) or a copy of its registration in the Register of Economic Activity, and in the case of foreign Exhibitors – a copy of the relevant registration evidence, issued by competent authorities.
1.3. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse to accept the Application for Participation in highly justified cases, and at the same time, undertakes to provide the applicant with a written notification of any such refusal.
1.4. If the Application for Participation is submitted after the deadline stipulated therein, the Exhibitor may not be able to take advantage of all the options provided in the Organiser’s offer.
2. Rental of the exhibition stand, or the sublease of the conference room, shall be subject to fulfilment of each of the following conditions by the Exhibitor:
a) payment of the full amount specified in the order, in accordance with conditions set out in Section VII (Payment Terms),
b) visit to the Organiser’s Office for registration purposes,
c) receipt of WYSTAWCA [EXHIBITOR] identifiers – in accordance with the principles set out in Section V points 2 and 3 of these Rules of Participation in the event.
3. Form of participation in the event
a) The Exhibitor shall participate in the event on its own behalf and shall not be entitled to sublet or make available the stand or any part thereof to any third party, subject to the provisions of Section II point 3 b-e,
b) The Exhibitor shall be authorised to make available all or part of the exhibition space or conference room to another Exhibitor, on the principles provided for Co-Exhibitors, only with the written consent of the Organiser,
c) in the case of joint expositions of several companies using the same stand, the Application for Participation shall provide a list of such companies, and the details of the Co-Exhibitors shall be registered in the Event Directory.
d) The Exhibitor shall pay, on behalf of the Co-Exhibitor, any and all fees and expenses related to the participation of the Co-Exhibitor in the event. The Exhibitor shall be fully liable for its own and Co-Exhibitor’s actions.
e) The Exhibitor represents that the application for the participation of the Co-Exhibitor in the event is made with the consent of the latter.
4. The Organiser allocates exhibition or conference space to Exhibitors in accordance with the order of submitted Applications for Participation, Exhibition Space Development Designs, as well as organisational and technical conditions of the exhibition. The Organiser reserves the right to change the location of the previously allocated exhibition space for design and technical or organisational reasons. In any such case, the Exhibitor shall not be entitled to compensation from the Organiser.
5. By sending its Application for Participation, the Exhibitor agrees to the use of its logotype and commercial markings by the Organiser for purposes related to the organisation of the event. At the same time, the Exhibitor represents and warrants that it is the rightful owner of the logotype and commercial markings of its company, provided to the Organiser, and by providing the same to the Organiser, it shall not violate any third party rights.
III. Development of the Stand
1. The Exhibitor who has ordered an undeveloped exhibition space and contracted a specialised company to develop the same or develops the stand by itself, shall be required to:
a) report to the Organiser, in writing, the following details: name, address and telephone details and tax identification number (NIP) of the company contracted to develop the stand,
b) consult and agree with the Organiser, and submit for its approval at least 60 days prior to the commencement of the fair, the following: a development design of rented space, electrical installation design, water and sewage system design. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse to give its consent to the development of the stand by any company which has not fulfilled all the requirements stipulated in this point.
c) Submit a declaration regarding liability for the construction of the stand development and electrical installation, as well as the water and sewage system, in accordance with applicable regulations.
d) Consult and agree with the Organiser the dates and the schedule of works to be performed.
e) In case of a multi-storey development of the stand, the surface of the contour of the storey may not adhere directly to the neighbouring stands or pedestrian paths.
2. Prior to commencement of any works, the Stand Developer must report to the Organiser’s Office in order to register its company and indicate the location of the relevant stand. The commencement of stand development works shall be conditioned upon the following commencement:
a) payment by the Exhibitor of the fee specified in Section VII,
b) presentation of designs approved by the Organiser, as per Section III point 1 b) and a declaration that the stand, the electrical installation, as well as the water and sewage system will be developed in accordance with applicable regulations,
c) payment of a handling fee in the amount of PLN 20 + VAT at the applicable rate per 1 m2 of the developed stand, by transfer or in cash / by credit card at the cash office of the Organiser,
d) receipt of ZABUDOWA identifiers, as per rules specified in Section V points 5-8.
2.1. Additional provisions applicable to Stand Developers:
a) any assembly works shall be performed within the Exhibitor’s own stand,
b) Stand Developers, during the assembly and disassembly of the stand, shall be required to tidy and clean the leased space. In the event of failure to tidy and clean the leased the space, the same shall be performed by a company contracted by the Organiser, and the Stand Developer shall bear the cost and the risk of such works,
c) liquidation of the exposition may begin after the end of the fair; the Stand Developer is required to bring the leased space to its original condition.
3. The Exhibitor shall be responsible for any damages caused by the Stand Developer and established by the Organiser.
4. The Exhibitor who has ordered the Organiser to develop the stand, undertakes to:
a) arrange and prepare the stand for the exhibition within deadlines determined by the Organiser, i.e. by 23 September.
b) return the stand in its original condition, and in case of any damages, repair any damage to the property of the Organiser or the company contracted to develop the stand by the Organiser.
5. Development and arrangement of stands may be carried out in times specified by the Organiser.
6. Any architectural components and any equipment left at the stand without a proper notification to the Organiser, which has not been removed during the assembly and disassembly of the stand, shall be deemed abandoned property.
1. Transport, dispatch and customs release of exhibits and auxiliary materials shall be paid by the Exhibitor.
2. All exhibits, advertising materials, foods brought to Poland by foreign Exhibitors for the purpose of presentation events and meetings, as well as any goods to be used for stand development shall be subject to Polish customs regulations.
3. Unloading, loading and customs clearance of exhibits, auxiliary and any other materials shall be carried out only by licensed forwarders, designated by the Organiser.
4. Import and export of exhibits shall be completed by 25 September, 10 p.m.
5. In case of failure to remove the exhibits within the specified deadline, the Organiser shall charge the Exhibitor a penalty fee – in its full amount of PLN 1000 per hour; the same shall apply to the storage of uncollected exhibits. The Organiser shall not be liable for any damage to the exhibits during their handling, transport or storage.
6. Collection of exhibits and development components after the completion of the fair shall be possible on the basis of a clearance issued by the Organiser’s Office.
V. Invitations, identifiers: WYSTAWCA [EXHIBITOR], identifiers: ZABUDOWA [STAND DEVELOPER]
1. During the event, multiple access to the premises shall be possible for holders of WYSTAWCA [EXHIBITOR] identification badges (identifiers).
2. The Exhibitor shall be provided with WYSTAWCA identifiers free of charge, and the number shall be in proportion to the area of the exhibition space rented by the Exhibitor:
stands with an area of up to 12 m2 – 2 pieces
stands with an area of 13 – 24 m2 – 3 pieces
stands with an area of 24 – 36 m2 – 4 pieces
stands with an area of 41 – 60 m2 – 6 pieces
stands with an area of 61 – 80 m2 – 8 pieces
stands with an area of 81 – 100 m2 – 10 pieces
stands with an area of 101 – 150 m2 – 12 pieces
stands with an area of more than 150 m2 – 14 pieces
3. The Exhibitor may buy additional WYSTAWCA identifiers and invitations to the fair, in any number, for a price which has been determined in the Specific Regulations to the Rules of Participation in the Exhibition.
4. Access to the fair premises during the event is also possible with the following: entry tickets and invitations prepared and issued by the Organiser (access to the event premises shall not be possible with invitations printed by the Exhibitor, Co-Exhibitors and third parties).
5. During the assembly and disassembly of the stand, as specified in point 2 of the Specific Regulations to the Rules of Participation in the event, access to the event premises shall be possible upon presentation of a ZABUDOWA [STAND DEVELOPER] identification badge.
6. ZABUDOWA identifiers shall be issued by the Organiser’s Office free of charge.
7. The Stand Developer may obtain any number of ZABUDOWA identifiers upon prior payment of the handling fee, as referred to in Section III point 2 c).
8. ZABUDOWA identifiers may not be transferred to third parties.
VI. Fire Safety Regulations
1. The Exhibitor shall strictly comply with the general rules and instructions on fire safety and the provisions related to maintaining order, established by the Organiser in the Regulations of the Facility.
2. In particular, the following shall be prohibited:
a) tobacco smoking and use of open fire,
b) operation of heating equipment, such as gas burners, fan heaters, etc.,
c) use of damaged or temporary electrical installation,
d) connecting equipment, to the power network, with a total capacity exceeding the value reported to the Organiser,
e) leaving unattended electrical equipment which has not been designed for continuous operation in the operational mode,
f) bringing flammable materials and chemicals to the fair premises,
g) blocking passages and access ways to fire-fighting equipment and obstructing evacuation pathways.
VII. Payment Terms
1. A completed Application for Participation must be submitted together with a proof of payment of the amount equivalent to 70% of all fees arising from the order (all parties listed in the Application for Participation).
2. The remaining amount must be paid within the timeframe specified in the invoice, but no later than 7 days prior to the commencement of the event.
3. Any services ordered during the event must be paid at the time of order submission, in cash or by credit card, at the cash office of the Organiser.
4. The Organiser does not guarantee that it will execute orders submitted 3 days prior to the commencement of, or during, the event. Such orders shall be executed as far as possible, and the amount payable in respect of such orders shall be increased by 30%.
5. The Exhibitor will be able to start using the exhibition stand upon payment of the whole amount arising from the submitted order, as evidenced by a relevant proof of payment, certified by the bank.
6. All payments must be made to the bank account of MIT MEDIA Group sp. z o.o. held with MILLENIUM BANK, account no.: 33 1160 2202 0000 0001 6808 1422
7. Payments by Polish Exhibitors shall be made in PLN, and payments by foreign Exhibitors shall be made in EUR. In case of payments made in EUR, the amount due in PLN shall be calculated at the average exchange rate of EUR announced by the National Bank of Poland (NBP) on the last business day preceding the date of receipt of the Application for Participation by the Organiser.
8. The Exhibitor shall bear all costs related to bank fees and charges.
VIII. Withdrawal from the event
1. The Exhibitor has the right to withdraw from the event within 3 months before the date of its commencement. In this case, the Exhibitor shall be required to pay handling expenses equal to 50% of the amount arising from the Application for Participation.
2. In case of withdrawal from the event after the date specified in point 1 of this Section, the Exhibitor shall be required to pay 100% of the amount arising from the Application for Participation.
3. The withdrawal date shall be the date of delivery of a written notification of withdrawal to the Organiser.
4. Failure to appear at the event on the date of its commencement, shall be regarded as withdrawal of the Exhibitor from the event.
IX. Organisational and Technical Requirements
1. The Exhibitor and the Stand Developer shall be prohibited from:
a) fixing any advertisements, architectural components of the stand or any other items to the structural elements of the facility, without the written consent of the Organiser,
b) preventing or restricting access to switchboards, circuit breakers and fire-fighting equipment,
c) placing any boards, advertisements and any other structures outside the stand.
2. The stands and the exhibits shall be powered by the mains with the following values: 230V/400V, 50 Hz.
3. Any electrical installations for the stand must be equipped with a main circuit breaker and comply with applicable regulations in terms of their construction. Any electrical works at the stand may be carried out only by duly qualified persons, with the use of certified materials.
4. Both the Exhibitor and the Stand Developer undertake to strictly comply with the Regulations of the Facility.
X. Security and Insurance
1. Exhibitors are recommended to purchase and maintain a property and third party liability insurance policies. The Organiser shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Exhibitors before, during and after the fair event, unless such damages are attributable to deliberate misconduct of persons employed by the Organiser.
2. The Exhibitor shall be responsible for any damages incurred by the Organiser of the event and any third party, which are caused by the Exhibitor, Co-Exhibitors and persons employed by them.
3. In circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel, shorten or extend the duration of, or partially close the fair. In this case, the Exhibitor shall not be entitled to claim any compensation or reimbursement of expenses incurred by the Exhibitor due to participation in the event.
4. Any claims reported by the Exhibitor must be in writing and submitted within 7 days from the date of completion of the event.
5. The Exhibitor shall not be relieved from the obligation of payments due under the Application for Participation by reason of any claims submitted by the Exhibitor.
XI. Final Provisions
1. Provisions of the Rules of Participation in the exhibition, conferences and presentations, as well as the Specific Regulations to the Rules of Participation in the event, and the Regulations of the Facility in which the event is being held, constitute an integral part of the agreement.
2. The Exhibitor agrees to posting photos and descriptions of its exhibition, which will be taken/prepared by the Organiser during the Mobility Reseller Days, the presentations or conferences held within the framework of the event, in advertising and publicity materials.
3. The Organiser shall not be liable for any third party claims related to the music (copyrighted works) played by the Exhibitor during the event.
4. During the fair, exhibits may not be removed from the exhibition stand.
5. These Rules have been drawn up in two language versions. In case of any discrepancy between the English and the Polish version, the latter shall prevail.
6. Provisions of the substantive Polish law shall apply to any matters not provided for herein.